The church’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on the 18th June 2017 starting at 9.30am.
The AGM agenda is as follows:
1. Roll Call & Opening Prayer
2. To Accept Minutes of last AGM
3. Matters Arising
4. Election of Office Bearers
Dr. C.J. Lim ( 2nd Term )
David Lai ( 1st Term )
Sanjeeva Jayewardene ( 1st Term )
Koid Siew Lin ( 1st Term )
Andrew Laughton ( 1st Term )
Ng Hian Eik ( 1st Term )
Jeffry Ong ( Re-election )
Francis Ch’ng ( Re-election )
5. To Accept the 2016 Annual Report
6. Any Other Matters
7. Closing Prayer
The AGM also necessitates some adjustment to the times of our Sunday Worship services on that day.
Congregation, please do take note of the following:
1) The 8.30am service will start at 8.15am instead and should end by 9.15am
2) The 11.00am service will start at 11.30am instead.
We beg your kind accommodation to the worship time adjustments and ask that you prayerfully lift the AGM up to the Lord and pray for a smooth, fruitful and amiable discussion.
For those who cannot attend this AGM, the 2016 Annual Report and absentee ballots shall be available from Sunday, 4th June after the 1st and 2nd service in the Fellowship Hall.