The Alpha course consists of a series of talks addressing key issues relating to the Christian faith.
Supper There is a light meal together at the beginning of each session which gives people a chance to get to know each other.
Talk After each talk we divide into small groups to discuss the topic of the evening, ask questions and express opinions.
Coffee & Small groups Listen, learn, discuss and discover. And ask anything. Alpha is a place where no question is too simple or too hostile.
- Christianity: Boring, Untrue and Irrelevant?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus die?
- How can I be sure of my faith?
- Why and how should I read the Bible?
- Why and how should I pray?
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- What does the Holy Spirit do?
- How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
- How does God guide us?
- How can I resist evil?
- Why and how should I tell others?
- Does God heal today?
- What about the Church?